All U9-U14 (and U15 trapped players) uniform orders must be completed by JUNE 30, 2017.
For those that would prefer to try items on (recommended), samples sizes are available at the Cutters club office at 2741 S Kegg Road on the following schedule:
Monday 6/26 – 12pm to 4pm
Tuesday 6/27 – 9:15am to 11:45am or 6:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday 6/28 – 9:15am to 2:00pm or 6:00pm-8:00pm
Thursday 6/29 – 9:15am to 11:45am or 6:00pm-8:00pm
Friday 6/30 – 9:15am to 2:00pm
Soccer Village Team Hub platform is optimized for phone, tablet and PC. Please save the link for future orders.
1. Either begin by going to www.soccervillage.com and selecting the box below from the top menu bar
Or directly enter the link https://www.clubs.soccervillageteam.com/#/login
2. Enter your email address and password if you have previously ordered or if you are a new user select Create an Account. **Do not register using your child’s information, a parent or Guardian over the age of 18 must be registered for the order to be accepted.**
3. You will be asked for the group code for your club. The club will provide that code to you. Enter the group code and hit Continue to Player Information. Group Code: CSC17
4. Next enter the basic information for the player you are ordering for. All fields are required but you will not need to provide the player number assignment, the club will submit that directly to Soccer Village.
5. Select how the player was fitted or if they were not fitted in samples before ordering and click Go to Team Site.
6. Now select the items, sizes and quantities that are needed and add the items to your cart.
7. Once all items needed are added click the cart in the upper right hand corner to review order and check out.
8. If order is confirmed the final page will allow you to enter your payment, billing and shipping information and then submit your order.
9. You will receive an email confirmation with an order number as soon as that order is placed.