Our Mission: The Cutters Soccer Club provides a positive environment while promoting fair play and player development for residents of Monroe County and surrounding communities, encouraging players to develop a passion for the game and to maximize their potential.
Our Vision: To be known for excellence in youth development by fostering teamwork, leadership and life skills through soccer.
• in being accountable to the players, membership and community.
• that to succeed requires putting forward your best effort.
• that good citizens make good soccer players and members of the community.
• that a healthy competitive spirit is important to the development of our children.
• that the Cutters Soccer Club should strive to maintain diversity in its membership.
• that the Cutters Soccer Club should respect diversity in other teams.
• that our athletes should have fun.
• that health and fitness should be a major component of the Cutters Soccer Club programs and will greatly benefit our players.
• in being an inclusive club that helps underprivileged or otherwise disenfranchised community members participate in our soccer programs.
• in respecting our teammates, coaches, opponents, family and those volunteers and staff that make it possible for our players to participate.
• that our coaches, players and members should participate with good sportsmanship.